10 FOODS TO HELP FIGHT PAIN.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 • Sunnyvale, TX 75182
Believe it or not, our body's metabolism plays a central role in our ability to fight joint aches and pains. Rick Kaselj of exercisefor injuries.com has come up with a list of 10 foods, that scientists have discovered that certain foods can boost the body's ability to fight joint inflammation. You will notice there is not a processed carbs and trans fats in this list.... This is too good not to share. If you have joint pain please get these food into you diet asap.
1. Alaskan Salmon (wild is best)
2. Fresh whole fruits, vegetables
3. Bright multi-colored vegetables
4. Green tea
5. Olive oil
6. Lean poultry
7. Nuts, legumes and seeds
8. Dark green leafy vegetables
9. Old fashioned oatmeal
10. Spices, especially Turmeric and Ginger