Bored with your training? Stalled progress? Take these 3 tips and bust through your plateau.
1. Instead of reps, do exercise for time. Do had many reps for 30 seconds instead of pumping out your usual 12.
2. Change your exercise order. Do bicep curls before your chin up. Or reverse the order of your training.
3. Use a different tool. Do dumbbell presses instead of barbell. Use a medicine ball for your core training. Use the bike instead of the treadmill. Anything to keep your body guessing.
Who has a lot of time these days? Let me help you be offering training on a online platform WELLO. You can train in the comfort of your on home with little or no equipment. Get personal training when you what it, on your own time and a lot cheaper than the gym you go to. Check out my profile at
Ever noticed how sporting teams has success over a long period of time? The players change but the results stays them same. They have a great system. How does that relate to exercise?
If you go into gym and just do a series of random trainings, then that'S what your results will be ... random. However if you follow your plan or 'system' that has the basic body movements of pushing, pulling, squatting and hinging or 'old school' training your results wil not be random. They will be awesome.
We have less and less of it each year it seems. The demands on our time are greater. Exercise seems less of a priority. Who has an hour to train these days anyway? Here are 2 tips to make your training time more efficient.
1.How do i get started here after a long lay off? Nice opened ended question.
2. Can you please see if i am doing this exercise correctly? Trainers LOVE to feel useful.
3. Can you please spot me? Safety first and foremost!
Hope this helps.
Gluteus Maximus (your butt) muscles are without a doubt the most important muscles in sports and can fill out a pair of jeans quite nicely. We spend our lives sitting of them but without them we would be dragging our hands on the ground. They are important for balance and strength throughout our entire body. Here are my... top 3 glute exercises.