Bellbrook, OH 45305
Total commitment to the athletes in my care and to the achievement of individual and overall objectives are my goal. I am a dedicated, reliable, caring, and ethical professional; eager to put into action my deep commitment to sports, health, and excellent interpersonal skills. Seeking a career where I may utilize my commitment to helping people of all levels and ability strive for continuous improvement in wellness, fitness, development, sports performance and overall personal health and wellbeing.
Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
• Able to design goal specific programs for optimal results
• Accurate assessments for clients of all abilities
• Able to develop and modify exercises in a safe and effective manner adaptable to any client
Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
• Ability to design sport-specific programs Accurate assessments for clients of all abilities
• Able to consider human movement science, postural considerations, performance profile, assessment and nutrition as elements of an integrated program design
• Apply scientifically-valid, evidence-based applications with results applicable to both professional and recreational fitness enthusiasts
• Ability to not only enrich training but enhance performance
C.S.S.E. (Certified Specialist in Speed and Explosion) (NASE)
• Ability to apply sports speed training practices that are safe and suitable for young prepubescent athletes.
• Able to identify the factors that may be preventing athletes from sprinting faster in their sport.
• Ability to recognize muscle imbalances, strengths and weaknesses in order to individualize speed improvement training.
• Implementation of basic nutrition plans using basic sports nutrition for speed improvement training for all
Trains within 25.00 miles of 45305